- Trident Layers Grape Lemonade Gum. Random I know. But you know what? I miss the bubblicious grape gum. Nothing like having a WAD of gum in your mouth! Well, when I stumbled upon this newbie, for .99 cents, I gave it a go. LOL I ended up liking it. And if I want that hubba bubba feeling i'll pop two in my mouth! LOL
- Pandora Bracelet. I've had this thing forever! Finally started to REALLY get serious about adding some charms on it this past year and it looks BEAUTIFUL and FULL.<----- Ha, that's funny! Added two new charms last weekend (Thanks Mami/Papi/Mr. Hubs). Got the Hearts Silver Safety Chain and the Doghouse Red Enamel.
- Sephora Crystal Nail File. My nails have hit a ratchet stage (look for future post)! This beauty is helping me restore them to health and goodness! I can't get over how smooth and gentle this nail file is! I never believed the hype on a glass/crystal file but now "i'm a believer, not a trace of doubt in my mind." Yikes. Did I just type that? Moving right along...
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. This lotion is so soft, non-greasy and sinks right into my
dryhands! I love it so much I keep this giant bottle at my desk and another travel size in my purse!
- Melanie Shankle. I discovered her a while back ago and instantly fell in love with her writing! She inspired me to start blogging again and add this new flavour (hope you enjoy) on my blog! I have her books listed under Books I Recommend and read both in two week! I couldn't stop sharing the hysteria with my friends as I read along. If you're interested in something new, different and witty I totally encourage you to pick up one of her books!
Well, there you have it my friends! Have a great weekend! Don't forget to share down below your 5 for 5!
The More You Know:
- My grey hair is OUTTA control, needless to say (so why am I saying it? LOL) I'll be doing my roots this weekend.
- I had 5 trains pass me up this morning. The irony of the blog post huh? Thanks CTA for your outstanding service! NOT!
- Scandal was so good last night! I wish it were two hours long!
Until the next one...